Colorado Overlander’s entire fleet of vehicles is based around the premier overland platform, the Toyota TRD Pro model. Choose between the Tacoma TRD Pro, the 4Runner TRD Pro, or the Tundra TRD Pro, and start planning your next overland adventure with Colorado Overlander and a TRD Pro.
So why do we start here? Because we know that it will get you there… and back! And thanks to our partnership with Bighorn Toyota of Glenwood Springs and their excellent Sales, Service, and Parts Team, excellence is assured.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER TRD PRO
Our 4Runner TRD Pro’s provides everything needed in an exceptional Overland vehicle. More refined and lavish than our Tacoma or Tundra, this vehicle provides a dual battery system that allows for a fridge/freezer system and charging power for days. Explore anywhere and experience everything with these vehicles.
TOYOTA TACOMA TRD PRO
Our Tacoma TRD Pro are built around capability. We focused on keeping the vehicle light and reliable, you will be able to tackle any adventure ahead. We are not the only ones that think this. Check out a recent article in Expedition Portal and see what they say about the Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro.
TOYOTA TUNDRA TRD PRO
This Tundra TRD Pro has so much to offer for your next adventure. This vehicle will allow you to travel in comfort and provide you the ability to still get off the main roads and onto the back roads. And, not only onto the back roads but into the backcountry. It’s surprisingly capable, and still sleeps up to 5.
THEN WE BUILD UP THE VEHICLES
- Off-road Tires supported by General Tire – General Grabber A/T x and Gradder X3
- Roof Top Tent supported by RoofNest – RoofNest Eagle and Sparrow EYE
- Storage System supported by Decked – Decked Toyota Tacoma 5’1″ bed length and Decked Toyota Tundra 5’7″ bed length
- Topper supported by RLD Design USA – Stainless Steel (Powder coated) Toyota Tacoma & Tundra Truck Cap/Canopy
- Rock Sliders supported by Slee Offroad – Slee Bolt On Rock Sliders (Powder coated)
- All-Weather Awning supported by ARB USA – ARB Awning with Aluminum Cover
- Tire and Recovery Equipment supported by ARB USA – Compressor, Recovery Kits and Bags, Jack, and Tred Recovery Boards
- Kitchen Supplies supported by ARB USA and RTIC – ARB Elements Fridge Freezer or RTIC 65 or 110
ALL RENTALS ALSO INCLUDE
- 150 Miles per day – Additional mileage packages available upon request
- Cooking equipment and eating utensils
- Duel burner stove, propane tank, and ignition lighter
- Cooking utensils, silverware, plates, mugs (max. 4 people)
- Coffee Boiler pot
- Cleaning basin, dish soap, and cleaning sponge and scraper
- 2-4 camp chairs and camp table
- 5-10 gallon water can
- Solar Shower system
- 1 lantern and 2 head lamps
- First-Aid Kit
- Additional equipment is available upon request (sleeping bags, linens, etc.)