This Tundra has so much to offer for your next adventure. This vehicle will allow you to travel in comfort and provide you the ability to still get off the main roads and onto the back roads. And, not only onto the back roads but into the backcountry. It’s surprisingly capable. It will allow you and your family or friends to get out and experience nature. To unfold the tent and enjoy a night under the stars. To recharge… and to return ready for your next adventure.
OVERLAND EQUIPMENT SPECIFICS
- Vehicle – 2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro
- Tires – General Tire Grabber X3
- Roof Top Tent – RoofNest Eagle or ARB Simpson II
- Storage System – Decked Toyota Tundra 5’7″ bed length
- Truck Topper / Canopy – RLD Design USA Stainless Steel (Powder Coated)
- Rock Sliders – CBI Off Road Fabrication Bolt On Rock Sliders (Powder coated)
- All-Weather Awning – ARB USA Awning with Aluminum Cover
- Tire and Recovery Equipment – ARB USA Compressor, Recovery Kits and Bags, Jack, and Tred Recovery Boards
- Kitchen Supplies – Yeti Tundra 125
- Each driver must be 25 years or older.
- Each driver must present a valid driver’s license.
- If an international traveller, each driver must also present a valid passport.
- The primary driver must present a credit card with a matching name.
- Each driver must present proof of full-comprehensive insurance (both liability and collision coverage) upon rental orientation.
- Renters may also purchase insurance at the following plans
- “Risk Taker” Plan –
- “Essential” Plan –
- “Peace of Mind” –
- Rentals are charged on a daily basis, by the calendar day.
- Each rental offers 150 miles free per day (taken as a total for the entire rental period), with excess miles charged at $ .35 a mile.
- “Add – Ons” equipment (bike rack, sleeping bags, etc.) pricing is available within the reservation process.
- At times, a minimum rental duration may apply.
- If needed, insurance is available for purchase (Please see “Insurance Requirements” for more information).